Criteria for Awards
- Community partners must have voluntarily contributed to a literacy program or to a literacy community.
- Community partners must be currently active or must have provided service within the past year.
- Strong candidates are community partners who have:
- Positively influenced adult literacy in Minnesota.
- Contributed unique, innovative or creative perspectives to adult literacy programs.
- Shown dedication by the length of involvement or by a strong concentration of service.
- ABE staff, MLC staff or board members, and former Community Partnership Award winners are ineligible.
- Nominations are due by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, March 17, 2017.
- Please tell us how to pronounce your nominee's name so we can get it right at the ceremony!