Volunteer Service Award Nomination Form
Criteria for Awards
- Nominees must have served as volunteers.
- Nominees must be volunteers who are currently active or who have volunteered within the past year.
- Volunteers are eligible for the Volunteer Service Award when they accumulate 1,000 hours of service.
- Volunteers who have received a Volunteer Service Award in the past may qualify again when they have accumulated an additional 1,000 hours of service.
- Nominations are due by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, March 2, 2015.
If you have additional documentation for this nomination, please email, fax or mail them to:
Minnesota Literacy Council
700 Raymond Avenue, Suite 180
St. Paul, MN 55114
- Technology services
- Volunteer coordinator resources
- Host a VISTA
- Adult tutor trainings
- Award nominations
- Citizenship instruction
- MABE database guide
- Customized Children's Tutor Trainings
- GED 2014
- Journeys Reading and Awards Ceremony
- Learner and Volunteer Outreach
- Northstar Digital Literacy Project
- Transitions to College