Volunteer listening session this Friday, May 25
The Minnesota Literacy Council is looking for input from adult literacy volunteers who are people of color and indigenous people.
Please join us at our first volunteer listening session this Friday, May 25 from 5:30- 8 p.m. for a free dinner and discussion. Our goal is to ensure input from employees, volunteers and learners guides our efforts to foster an organizational culture that is welcoming, equitable and inclusive. The discussion will be facilitated by literacy council staff members and equity consultant, Kitty Gogins.
To attend the event, please fill out this registration form.
Questions? Contact Wendy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-251-9063.
- 05/23/2018 - 6:30pm to 8:30pm
- 05/15/2018 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
- 05/17/2018 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
- 05/22/2018 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
- 05/24/2018 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
- 05/25/2018 - 5:30pm to 8:00pm