Lend a hand to Open Door Preschool!
At Open Door Preschool, parents and children learn together - and it makes a life-changing difference.
While our preschoolers master their ABCs, their parents are across the hall learning English or preparing to take the GED. We've seen this whole family approach lead to stronger outcomes for both parents and their children.
But they need your help.
Right now, our preschool faces a shortfall of $20,000, but we just received a challenge grant from Arlington Hills Lutheran Church. This means that when you donate to our Open Door Preschool this fall, your gift will be matched dollar for dollar until we reach our $10,000 goal.
- 11/17/2017 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
- 11/13/2017 - 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- 11/15/2017 - 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- 11/18/2017 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
- 11/18/2017 - 12:30pm to 3:30pm
- 11/22/2017 - 12:00pm to 1:15pm