A fruit (and vegetable)-ful partnership
Thanks to our friends at The Good Acre, members of our Literacy VISTA (Volunteers in Service to America) program are getting lots of seasonal and locally-grown produce, plus cooking classes, this summer!
The Good Acre is a nonprofit that connects and strengthens farmers, food makers and communities through good food. They are giving 12 of our VISTAs complimentary farm shares (weekly produce boxes), along with recipes and the chance to cook together in a commercial kitchen.
Refugee Resettlement Under the Current Administration -- This event is at capacity. Please contact Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-251-9074 if you'd like to be added to the waitlist.
- 08/14/2018 - 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- 08/20/2018 - 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- 08/22/2018 - 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- 08/27/2018 - 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- 08/29/2018 - 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- 08/23/2018 - 6:00pm to 7:15pm